Sunday, May 25, 2008

We Love the Ranch!

Ford is looking at the champion calf handlers! He someday wants to be just like them!




Ford got right there in the action watching the branding and watching daddy.





Ford got more comfortable with the horses towards the end of the trip.





Here is Izabel and Elli doing their job scaring the calfs into the coral. The fun didn't last too long because Izabel just about got ran over by a calf. She would have if Uncle Chad hadn't saved her.



Here is everyone checking up on Izabel to make sure she was okay. She was fine once she got back to work scaring the calfs.


We could not find Izabel, there she was in the big loader loving it! When Ford saw he had to get in too.



Dad took them for a ride in the loader, it was nice that Adam got to use this big machinery for the concrete job instead of his strong back.





Here is Izabel on the horse with Grandpa McGee, she was a little nervious if you can't tell from the expression on her face.




When Ford saw Izabel freaken out on the horse he freaked out too. Thank goodness Grandma Zan was there.



Here is the first day of branding. Grandpa McGee is still going strong doing that hard work!







5 comments:

J & J said...

I can't believe how blonde Ford's hair is. I love how he's right in the action. Thank goodness Izabel didn't get too much of the action with the calf. What a treat for your family to be apart of. Adam is in his element. Missing all of you......Jenelle

Michelle Hepworth said...

Cindy! I am so glad to see your blog - i got it off of Chad & Lacey's! Man I am so jealous that I didn't go up to Soda that weekend. I totaly could've too. My parents told me that you guys were up there after the fact. I was kinda ticked! I missed everything cool and I only live 2 hours away. It looked like you guys had a tons of fun! I can't believe how grown up your kids are - or mine at that! So I will hopefully see you guys on the 4th of July for the annual Harris party!

Lacey Harris said...

Hey Cindy,

Thanks for the comments on my blog. I love your pictures. It was so fun to see you guys. Seeing Adam is such good therapy for Chad, so we need to find more time to hang out. We plan on coming up for Lane's wedding so we'll see you then.

Kari said...

Kori found your blog and showed me- it is really cute!! I love finding people online and being able to see what is going on in their lives. Feel free to check out my blog: outstandingoveralls.blogspot.com. Thanks for coming on the retreat last weekend- it was fun! Let's hang out again soon. -Kari

Derek said...

I love the pics guys, Izabel in that loader is so cute! Man you make me miss the ranch so much, looked like you guys had a great time.