Monday, October 13, 2008

Harvest Time!

Izabel is proud of the potatoes she planted!


Worms are Ford's new buddies. He will find one and hang on to it all afternoon. Can you see the one in his hand.

This is Ford licking his snot and holding on to his precious worm!

He loves WORMS!



This is a Big One!




Yea, for worms. Look how I can stretch it!




Here is Adam, Ford, Izabel and friend digging for Gold aka Potatoes. The kids loved it!



We got quite a bit for the little area we dug. Red ones, yukon golds and russets.







6 comments:

The Minert's said...

Wow Ford you love worms! Looks like your potatoes turned out, thats great Ibet you made your famous potatoes that night...Is that the little bratty boy Jacob we've heard so much about? Well we love you guys and miss you tons!!!! Auntie Summer and Kaisley

J & J said...

Ford seems to be very happy amongst the dirt and the worms. Your garden looks great. Sam's gonna love the videos. I like your new blog look. Love ya, Jenelle

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

oh my gosh your kids are so big! and adorable! i'm so glad that kristie has a blog now and i can see pics of your gorgeous family. i miss you guys! we'll have to meet up at christmas for sure.

Unknown said...

Hey. I found your blog and your family is cute. I was friends with Adam in high school. My mom gives me updates on him occasionally. Hope you guys are good. Tell Adam hi for me.

Kyjah(McArthur)Wilde

Hilary Jorgensen said...

cindy! it's hilary. how the heck are ya? don't click on my link to see my blog. ya gotta go to bucketsamoonbeams.blogspot.com. your kids are so dang cute. i hope you're feeling well.

McCarrey said...

Oh How cute is that! I'm so glad you posted these for all to see. I love the look of the blog too. You are amazing! Thanks for letting me peek in on your life!