
Here is Ford with his piece of cake with the tongue that he ate first. The tongue was a piece of pink taffy.

After we sang Happy Birthday, dad and Ford were pretending that the puppy was biting them. Dad put his nose to the cake and so did Ford, Uncle Weston could not stand not tapping his head into his cake. Ford was a good sport about it.

The kids feeling the tongue to make sure it was not real.

The puppy Dalmation cake, inspired by the movie 101 dalmations. It is Ford's favorite movie, the woof woof show.
8 comments:
His delight is priceless! Good job mama getting creative with his cake. How are you feeling these days? love you and your fam....Jenelle
Oh it forgot ford's birthday!!! Darn it! Well it looks like Aunt Kristie needs to take Ford out for his birthday treat! What a cute cake! Did you make it?
Cindy your little guy is so cute!!! I am impressed with the cake.:) We'll see you in a couple of weeks at BUNCO.
Happy Birthday Ford! Looks like he enjoyed his day...i should remember his birthday better since i was there on his birthing day! well we love you guys and can't wit to see you all soon, summer
Happy Birthday to the little guy. I was one of Adam's mission companions in Baltimore. He would have known me as Elder Hainer. Just cam across your blog and thought I would say hi. Our blog is hainers4.blogspot.com
It is weird calling a mission companion by the first name. Anyway my email is rob.hainer@yahoo.com.
So what is going on with your little family? Where are you living? Are you in school done? Drop me an email so we can keep in touch. Congrats on #3. We are on our third as well. Everyone at work teases me because this is #3 and we have been married just shy of five years now. Talk to you later.
Happy Birthday Ford! The kids are growing up so fast and are so darn adorable! Hope your feeling well and we love ya!
Nothing quite like a timeless family tradition... So cute! It was definitely great seeing you guys, too.
As for the party, I have a number of ideas for it, I'm pretty excited... In fact, I was just working on the invite, so we need details for it! tasheena at gmail dot com. I'm not sure if I have the right email for you.
Post a Comment