Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Winter Carnival and 31 weeks

Princess Izabel in the castle by the dragon.

This was the coolest sculpture the kids loved walking around it and touching the ice.

This was a huge sculpture by our condo and one you could walk through. See the faces in the trees?

Here I am at 31 weeks. Time is going by so fast! I only have 8 weeks to go. So much change within that time period. New home, new little baby. Big changes, but Good Changes. We will be moving to Nampa at about mid-March, down the road from Mary and Andy! We are sad to leave our little house and 14th ward. But are excited for the new experiences that lie ahead.





5 comments:

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Cindy~ You look so cute!!! I can't believe that time has gone by this fast, your little belly is so cute. That is so exciting about Mccall and Nampa. I am so happy for your cute little family.

J & J said...

belly's looking beautiful....can't believe you're almost done, you probably can about now. fun for the kids to have a real winter in mccall. i'm happy you'll be closer to the p's then when we visit we'll see you even more. call me soon. love to all...

McCarrey said...

Hey guys!
Wow it sure is beautiful there! And don't you look cute! I am glad that you are moving closer. We want to see that baby when it gets here. :) If Adam needs grunt labor this summer-call Jared :) Talk to you soon.
Take care
Terri :)

Kari said...

I am sad you are leaving the ward for good! We have to stay in touch and hang out! Hope all is well in McCall.

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

i didn't know you were in mccall? how fun! which house in nampa are you moving to? i know that street perfectly because my best friend when i was little lives in the newer white house on the end of the street by the park. that will be fun to be closer to mary and your mom. the problem is that you're not any closer to us. :)