Friday, April 3, 2009

Our New house/Remodel time!

Here is our master bath the before picture. I will post the after pictures soon.

Here is our new swing set in the back yard, I love the big front and back yard we now have.


We also have a long driveway where the kids can ride their bikes. The house is Teal; that is why we call it the Green House. We are excited about painting it early summer.


Here is Grandpa Doug helping with the painting. We painted the whole house and got new carpet. I love it, it feels like a new home! Now I just need to finish my nesting!

Adam squeezing in some painting, while still trying to finish up McCall.
Special thanks to all the family who helped us remodel the home, and or helped me watch the kids so I could paint. Thanks, I couldn't have done it without even one of you.


No comments: