
I love the look on his face here, just
chillin outside.
Easton is now eating some cereal and loves to attack mom by pulling her hair and getting as much
slobber on her face as possible.

He is
sooooo cute, I love this little guy!

My sweet little helper. Izabel loves school, and any type of learning.She also rides her bike
a lot, she goes and gets the mail for me on her bike, so nice.

Ford is Daddy's little helper! He recently fell off the trailer while at work with Daddy, it was scary and he got yet another goose egg on his poor little head, but he
survived. He loves going to work with Dad.
5 comments:
Oh I love my nephews and niece! They are adorable! Poor Ford when did he fall off the trailer? Seriously your kids are so darn cute I just want to kiss Easton's cheeks. Love ya
Okay I agree with Kristie, you have the cutest little kiddos...Easton is sooo big? Oh yeah, is he finished with the crazy snowboard thing? I hope Ford is okay...man, that kid is tough! Love you all....and miss your guts! xoxoxo
We miss you and your beautiful family. Easton is in the chubby baby phase-love that. Ford and Izabel look so grown up. Tell them that Sam remembers playing in the sprinkler with them and still talks about building stuff with Ford. Big hugs!
I can't believe how much Easton has changed! He is getting so handsome! I have the sweetest pictures of Sam and Ford (I think your mom has them for you) they need to be in a picture frame! Izabel is so grown up. We miss you guys. Sending lots of love....
I just found your family blog looking for your work blog. The kids are darling! Time sure flies!
Post a Comment