Easton is now on the move! He is crawling everywhere and loves to pull himself up on the furniture. You can tell he is so proud of himself, feels like a big boy.

He also feels like a big boy when his brother gives him a light saber and plays swords with him.

All the kids! Izabel and Ford love to get in bed with
Easton in the morning, as you can tell
Easton doesn't like it as much as the other two.

Here is Ford on Daddy's job site. He loves seeing Dad at work, and working with him. Grandpa Wayne was there with a lift and gave him a ride and even let him work the controls!

So January and
February are what I call the enduring months! It has been fairly good weather so Mary and I have been able to go on lots of walks to feed the ducks. These walks are wonderful for both mothers and kids. The kids take their bikes and ride to their hearts content and
Mommy's can talk and get a break. It has been a great mental, physical, activity to do in the enduring months!

Here is a shot of
Easton on a walk to show off his new teeth. He is getting a mouth full. He has four on top and two on the bottom.

Izabel is feeding her friendly goat on our walk. She loves feeding the animals, which is good because the
Zickgraf Family is getting ready for spring. Adam and I are talking about getting some chickens and maybe even a couple of pigs if all works out. Ford talks daily about building a chicken house, he already has names picked out for the chicks, Heidi, and Mason(some friends of his). We are also excited about expanding our garden and planting peas soon! Hope everyone is doing well and getting excited about Spring too! Wishing all Love and Happiness this Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
Ohhh how I miss you guys, I wish I could join you guys on your walks to feed the animals, Kaisley would love it! I am so excited you guys are getting chickens and maybe a pig! Wow!! Your going to have a mini farm! I bet your kids are so excited. Well we miss you and are thinking of you in warm Idaho...xo
Miss you guys too! Easton is so smiley...love that. Looks like you are getting your farm after all. Can't wait to meet the new additions this summer. love you..
Post a Comment