
Action shots playing Corn Whole. This is a way fun game!

Summer showing off her skills.

Riley showing off his skills.

Mom and Jenelle getting to play too. I love Evan there getting the sacks out, the kids had to be part of the fun too.

I love this picture of Kristie and Izabel, they both look so pretty. Izabel wants to take care of teeth just like her Aunt Kristie.

So here are some picture of a high mountain hike that we all took. It was gorgeous
omitting all of the
mosquitoes we encountered. The scenery was breath taking, so lush with many wild flowers. Ford scratching his head to
demonstrate the
attack of the
mosquitoes.

It was awesome how our entire family made it there and back to the lake! The little ones did great and everyone pitched in getting everyone back, like
Kaisley falling asleep on Brian's shoulders on the way back.

Almost to the lake, beautiful.

Here is the beautiful
pristine mountain lake. I can not believe Ford jumped into this freezing cold water, it was pretty high up too. He is so trusting, you see him cover his eyes as he is jumping into the water to uncle Ryan. I am not the best video taker, so sorry.
We love our thrill seeker Ford!
1 comment:
Looks like fun!! Can't believe
Ford jumped.
Post a Comment