Sunday, June 3, 2012

Izabel's Dance Recital

 Here she is doing her dance to the song "Popular"  in the Wicked musical and she also did the song "I can't do it alone" from the Chicago musical.  This was her first dance class and she loved it, especially the recital. She did a great job on her moves and really seemed to enjoy performing! 

 After the recital Elly and her pose for pictures holding the flowers they received. 
 Striking a pose, two dancing STARS!
BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!  We love our girly girls! Will have to get the DVD so I can post the performance.


2 comments:

Michelle Hepworth said...

She is a doll! The blitz looked fun! Lincoln was anxious all week cause of it! Hopefully we will see you soon!

Pals Place said...

What cuties!!! Miss you guys! Enjoy the cool weather, we can't believe how warm it is here. I know we will love it come Oct.!