Here is Aunt Mary looking tough like she is at boot camp.
Here are the three amigos getting a bath together after a long day of playing hard at the ranch.
Adam crashing on the beach at Bear Lake.
Elly and Izabel enjoying their first merry-go-round ride. They both loved it!
This was soooo cool, Soda Springs puts on the BEST 4th of July celebration. The fire department goes to the park in town and blows this foam in an area so people can play in it. It was so cool. Izabel and Elly tried it but got sprayed by the hoses so they got scared. Ford on the other hand loved it.
The three amigos again getting ready for Bear Lake, they had so much fun seeing eachother morning, noon, and night.
This is Ford about 2 hours into the time at Bear Lake. He was the one who had the funnest. He ran around like crazy and kept on the going to a warm sess pool to play.
Elly and Izabel are good pals. We are so glad she came!
Izabel was a bell in her new red, white, and blue outfit.
Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Harris for letting us stay in the Bunk Houses and use the Cookhouse. We had so much fun and are looking forward to next year where we will take the volleyball championship again!
5 comments:
Hey Cindy, it's Kori. It looks like you guys all had such a good time!! I think your kids are adorable, you have a very cute family. I hope you don't mind that I check in on your little family.
very cute pictures cindy! It was a wonderful weekend!
Love the pictures! It brings back all the fun we had in Soda.
P.S. The picture of me as G.I. Jane is hilarious! Completely out of my character.
Cindy I am glad that you guys have a blog. It will be fun to stay in touch with you now that we are even farther away! Email me nattram@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog. I hope things are going well. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, they are so cute!
Cindy! It's Kristen (McClellan)! Found you guys by happenstance. Look how huge your kids are! Wow. If you're interested, we have a blog, too: mcfamily4.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment