Thursday, September 4, 2008

Towards the end of Summer.....


Here we are up in Soda Springs taking a family photo. Adam has been spending a lot of time up there because of work. It was so nice to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Harris, we love you guys!






I was playing with my camera and liked these old fashion pics of the kids. Here is a typical Ford pose sucking his finger.


I love this picture of Izabel , she looks so serious but pretty at the same time.



We went on a hike up in Soda and the kids loved it. As you can tell.


This place is so beautiful. Ford got tired in the end and loved the way home on daddy's shoulders. By the way Ford is talking so much more now and is repeating so much. He calls all of his uncles Da and his Dad "Daddy".

4 comments:

The Minert's said...

Cindy, I love that picture of Izabel she is so pretty. Ford is also adorable...you guys are so cute I love your family photo at the ranch it is perfect...Well I love you guys and miss you tons :)

Michelle Hepworth said...

It is about time you post more pictures! I like to see pictures of you guys! I love that picture os Izabel. She is a doll! I hope to see you guys soon.

J & J said...

Yes, Cin I am glad to see you are showing us your artistic eye. Those photos belong in frames. Sam misses his cousins. He keeps asking for kids to play with. Love you all.....

Kori said...

Cindy, I love the pics of your little kids in the old style, they are too cute! Take care, Kori