Cindy~ They are the cutest kids ever! I love the outfits they are so cute! Hope that all is going well, you probably are finally starting to show. Hopefully I will see you soon. If not Merry Christmas and enjoy those cute kids!
Cindy, just whenI thought your kids couldn't get any cuter! I love Fords suit, what a big boy! You $6 tree looks great...can't wait to see you all soon...tomorrow!! Yipeeee....Love ya
Oh my goodness those are the cutest kids ever. I especially love the picture of them looking at the snow because you know they desperately want to go in play in it.
Hey Cin! It's been a while!!! Your babies are adorable and congrats on expecting your third. Email me or check out my blog if you want to get together some time :) Love, Julia
7 comments:
Cindy~ They are the cutest kids ever! I love the outfits they are so cute! Hope that all is going well, you probably are finally starting to show. Hopefully I will see you soon. If not Merry Christmas and enjoy those cute kids!
Cindy, the kids look so adorable in their dress up clothes! I bet they love playing in the snow. Can't wait to see you next week!
Cindy, just whenI thought your kids couldn't get any cuter! I love Fords suit, what a big boy! You $6 tree looks great...can't wait to see you all soon...tomorrow!! Yipeeee....Love ya
Oh my goodness those are the cutest kids ever. I especially love the picture of them looking at the snow because you know they desperately want to go in play in it.
Love the suit. Love Izabel's sass. Can't wait to see all of you.
hello grandpa
Hey Cin! It's been a while!!! Your babies are adorable and congrats on expecting your third. Email me or check out my blog if you want to get together some time :)
Love, Julia
Post a Comment