Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sledding and Christmas 2008

Mr. Snowman
Izabel tasting Mr.Snowman

Ford tasting Mr. Snowman

Sam, Ford and Izabel in front of Mr. Snowman. It was fun to see Sam, Jenelle, and little Evan in McCall! Love you guys and miss you all!


Oh, so cute! Jenelle and Evan out enjoying the sledding. Evan didn't cry once!

Grandpa Doug, Izabel, and Sam in the process of making Mr. Snowman.

Grandpa and all the grand kids!

Ford and Daddy. Ford loves sledding, has a grin on his face the whole time!

Grandpa and little Grandma in the front!

Do they look a little stiff? Having fun no matter what!

Ford loves the new Calliou shows from Grandma June.

Christmas morning!

Izabel's first barbie!

Ford with his new tools, he loves these, plays with them everyday!

The kids got soda in their stockings and we let them drink it first thing in the morning, they loved it! Soda for breakfast anyone!

Izabel with display from Santa!























9 comments:

J & J said...

So fun to see these photos....what a great time playing in the snow. Hard to believe it is in the 80's here. I love that the kids got to have pop for breakfast...that will probably one of their favorite memories from Christmas,like our Capn' Crunch. Are you still in McCall? Miss you guys so much. Sam talks about Ford and Izabel all of the time.

Russ and Julie said...

It was so much fun sledding with you on Christmas Eve. Ford and Izabel are so wonderful and I absolutely loved spending a little extra time with them. I wish we could have seen more of you on Christmas but we're sending our love!

The Minert's said...

Cindy that looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there...how;s life in McCall? I wish we could have seen you guys more, maybe by our spring break you will be back in Boise! Love you all, Summer

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

oh i just love it! i can't wait until my little family gets bigger and i can play santa. you are just the cutest and sweetest girl i know! your kids are pretty dang lucky.

Jake and Denae said...

Cindy!! The picture of your parents on that sled cracks me up!! Please tell me they fell:) love ya!

Jake and Denae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake and Denae said...

Hey cindi... saren wants to know how you learned about hypno birthing?? She wants to try it.. did you go to classes?

McCarrey said...

Hey gal,
I did it! I'm glad to check out your blog. It is so much fun! We miss you already. Jared is mad at Bro. Z... He will be ok. He said I just knew that he would move. Thanks for all you have done for our family. We think you are great! Enjoy-go with the flow!
love ya, Terri :)

Anonymous said...

How much fun! I am so glad I get to enjoy your blog, it's great! Kate