Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

Here is my first turkey! I am so proud of my turkey, tasted as good as it looks. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at our home for the first time. We had Adam's brother Derek and his family over. The kids out numbered the adults, so it was non-stop fun. We had lots of food to eat and went for a walk at the lake afterwards and then came home to have pie. It was a great time, I just wish I had more pictures of the evening. I hope everyone had a good happy Thanksgiving. We are now decorating for Christmas and getting excited to see everyone soon. Thanksgiving is the kick-0ff for the holiday season! (quote by Adam Zickgraf)

Here is the adult table decorated in gold. It sure was fun putting it together.

Ford loves pies just like his daddy. First thing in the morning that is what he asks for breakfast.
Berry and apple pie and of course fresh whip cream!

Just before our guests arrived, Ford eating the beaters that have mashed potatoes on them.

This is the kids table, they loved having their own table and flowers too.

Easton was such a good boy, he got to hang out a lot with daddy so that mommy could get the cookin done. Easton now has two teeth that just broke through and another on the way, he is growing so fast! Sending love to all this Holiday Season.

3 comments:

Russ & Julie said...

Even though I don't eat turkey....it looked delicious!!! Your table looked great and we hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love you all!

The Minert's said...

Looks AMAZING! It seems you guys had a terrific time! Wasn't it so much fun hosting your own Thanksgiving? I love Adams quote about Thanksgiving, that is the truth and I am so glad it is Christmas time again! I'm sure you are all busy getting your home all festive! Can't wait to see you all soon :) xoxox

J & J said...

Pretty bird! Where did you get all of your fancy tableware? It looks really nice. I love the little kid table. They must have thought it was really special. See you soon....yea!