Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend in Logan

Last weekend we went on a little road trip to Logan to see Adam's older brother Derek and his little family. It was a great time, the kids played the entire time and the women of the family got breaks painting nails, watching Confessions of a Shopaholic(chick flick) and then all together going to a park where we engaged in football competitions and later watching the BSU game. We had a great time, Thanks Tasheena and Derek!
Here are the three latest additions to the Zickgraf Family. Roman, Easton and Ranger, they are going to have so much fun together!


Grandpa and Grandma Harris stopped by after going to the Logan Temple, which is beautiful to see up on the hill over looking the charming little old town of Logan.
So glad they stopped by.

Easton did a great job on the road trip, he really liked it when I was sitting next to him.


Here we are all loaded up in the awesome mini-van heading to the park.
Yes Derek and Carson are in the very back, fitted comfortable to I might add!

I love this picture of the Avril and Izabel. They had a lot of fun playing non stop for two days and nights! Thanks again for the good time in Logan, love you guys!



3 comments:

Kemp said...

I didn't know you went to Logan! Sounds like you guys had some fun. Again Easton is such a sweet boy! I just want to kiss those yummy cheeks. Love ya

The Posse said...

Seriously, it was so fun! I'm so glad you guys all came down. We need to start planning T-giving!

Derek said...

Thanks for coming down guys, was a great weekend!