Thursday, April 22, 2010

Izabel's 5th Birthday

This is my tiny pretty baby! Hard to believe she was so tiny, this was an outfit my mom made for her when she was a couple of weeks old for her shower. Even the preemie clothes did not fit. Looking at it now, it looks like a dolls outfit!

Here is Izabel showing how much she has grown in the last 5 years.
Here she is with Elly at her birthday party. She requested chili and a blue Cinderella cake. She is going to school in the Fall!?!?! Crazy how time flies!


Here is Izabel and aunt Micaela blowing out candles. Izabel shares her birthday with aunt Micaela! So grateful for my helpful, happy, smart, and beautiful little girl Izabel. So glad she came first into our family, I know she was meant to.
We Love you Izabel!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh she was so tiny! I can't believe that she is 5 already. Time is flying by.
It was so fun to see you guys. I love coming to visit you. You guys are so fun and you make us want to come to Idaho more. My kids are still talking about the chickens. That is the most country-ish thing they have ever done! Haha. City kids I tell ya. Hopefully we'll see you again this summer.

The Minert's said...

I don't know how I missed this post...I can't believe how grown up she is!!! 5 wow! I remember that little outfit, it is amazing how much they change in such a short amount of time...it kinda makes me sad. I love you guys and miss you tons! xo Sum

Russ and Julie said...

Happy Birthday Izabel! She is growing up way too fast and is such a pretty girl! We can't wait to see you all this summer. Love you!

J & J said...

Oh how I remember the little peanut...the first. I adored being an auntie for that year prior to my own. We miss you Izabel and can't wait to celebrate a birthday with you someday! Love you all...

Brittany said...

oh my gosh Cindy she looks just like you!!! So cute... and the picture of her holding her baby outfit. soooooo little.