Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Party!!!

Presenting the Happy Little Turtle, Easton!

I just love this little face!

Ford loves Transformers, here he is as Optimus Prime the good autobot!


Izabel as the cheerleader, she was so proud she received the coolest costume award.
So we went to the Halloween Party put on by the Pence's and the Kemp's. It was a blast, bobbing for apples, bing bag races and a costume contest in the end. So fun, thanks Mary and Kristie, love you guys!
Poor Adam was not able to go the party, so when he first got home from work and we got home from the party we took the Halloween family photo. Mom as a Princess, and Dad the construction worker mad he missed the party!
Grandma June as a Geisha and Grandpa Doug as a clown.
Good job dressing Up!

Aunt Kristie as the beautiful Tooth fairy and Uncle Ryan as the Tooth, thanks for the awesome pinata!

Andy bobbin for apples, I didn't get a good picture but most guys had to stick their whole heads in to get the apples out.


Izabel doing the bing bag race.


Thanks Pence Family for the hosting such a sweet party.
Here is a video of Ford bobbin for apples, he was so nervous to do it, but he did it!



3 comments:

Michelle Hepworth said...

Soo cute! I miss you guys!

The Minert's said...

That looks like sooo much fun!!! I seriously miss the family, when I see what I miss out on. Great job everyone on the costumes, and dads costume brings back memories:) So awesome, thanks cindy for the halloween update! xo Sum

J & J said...

What a great party! Classic fun and wonderful memories. Sam will love to see Ford as a Transformer and I am in awe of how much older Izabel looks. Also loved the previous post of all of your canning. Beautiful food and shows all of your hard work. Thanks for updating cause I miss you guys!